Saturday, October 31, 2015

To be more honest? I'm getting tired of the low level of analysis proffered by most UFOlogists. Time is limited.


To be more honest?  I'm getting tired of the low level of analysis proffered by most UFOlogists. 
Time is limited.  How much time should I waste hearing about the 'President not having a need to know' 
and other such needlessly twisted assertions?  You know: "If they talk, they will lose their
pensions" ... comments offered by pensions experts?  NOT!!   I KNOW from
professional experience, that some pensions are not denied to child-molesters as it depends on the terms 
of the pension, yet UFOlogists blithely
pronounce their knowledge that government employees who speak about UFOs CAN/WILL lose their
pensions.  I know about these things.  Now it is very hard for me to believe so much of 
what most UFOlogists say when they discuss something with which I have limited familiarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment